The CompTIA Network+ (plus) certification is globally recognized and respected by the majority of organizations worldwide. This course will give you the fundamentals you need to boost your productivity.
This course will assist you in preparing for the CompTIA Network+ exam. This course will teach you how to configure, manage, and troubleshoot the most up-to-date network technologies. This training program will also assist you in gaining knowledge on specialized topics that will assist you in passing the CompTIA Network+ exam.
The new CompTIA Network+ N10-008 exam will be available 9/15. The CompTIA Network+ N10-007 (English language version) certification will be phased out in June 2022.
CompTIA Network+ N10-008:What’s in this version
Here are some of the new features in the latest CompTIA Network+ (N10-008) exam:
- For the first time, network architecture was included, including software-defined networking, ensuring that candidates understand network integrations and the cutting-edge technologies used in deployments.
- Emerging wireless standards and technologies are covered to provide businesses with maximum flexibility and security when deploying networks.
- Because continuous access to both internal networks and SaaS applications drives productivity, network performance monitoring and high availability are addressed separately.
- Network security has been streamlined to focus on the critical aspects of hardening networks against malicious attacks and secure network deployments to prevent unintended data breaches.
You will be able to do the following after completing this course:
- The OSI Model, Ports, and Protocols
- Routing, switching, and IP addressing are all terms used to describe the processes of routing, switching, and IP addressing.
- Topologies and Technologies in Networks
- Concepts of the Cloud, Network Services, and Cabling Solutions
- Devices for Networking
- Network Storage, Virtualization, and Wide Area Network (WAN) Technologies
- Business Continuity, Documentation, and Diagrams
- Methods of Network Monitoring and Remote Access
- Best Practices and Policies
- Access Control, Wireless Security, and Security Devices
- Techniques for Mitigation
- Troubleshooting Connection and Performance Problems
- Identifying and Resolving Common Network Service Issues
|Launch Date||September 15, 2021||March 2018|
|Total Questions||Maximum of 90 questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice and performance-based||Multiple Choice, drag and drops and performance-based|
|Passing Marks||720 (on a scale of 100-900)|
|Available Languages||English, with Japanese scheduled and others TBD||English, German, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese|
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Customized schedule Learn at your dedicated hour Instant clarification of doubt Guaranteed to run
Flexibility, Convenience & Time Saving More Effective Learning Cost Savings
Anytime – Across The Globe Hire A Trainer At Your Own Pace Customized Corporate Training
Modules of Instruction
- Compare and contrast the layers and encapsulation concepts of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model.
- Explain the differences between network topologies and network types.
- Summarize the different types of cables and connectors and explain which one is best for a given situation.
- Configure a subnet and use appropriate IP addressing schemes given a scenario.
- Explain common ports and protocols, as well as their use and encrypted alternatives.
- Explain the function and use of network services.
- Explain the fundamentals of corporate and datacenter network architecture.
- Compile a list of cloud concepts and connectivity options.
- Compare and contrast various devices, their features, and their proper network placement.
- Contrast routing technologies and bandwidth management ideas.
- Configure and deploy common Ethernet switching features in response to a scenario.
- Install and configure the appropriate wireless standards and technologies based on a scenario.
- Use the appropriate statistics and sensors to ensure network availability given a scenario.
- Describe the function of organizational documents and policies.
- Explain the concepts of high availability and disaster recovery and summarize which solution is the best.
- Describe common security concepts.
- Contrast and compare common types of attacks.
- Apply network hardening techniques to a given scenario.
- Contrast remote access methods and their security implications.
- Describe the significance of physical security.
- Explain the network troubleshooting procedure.
- Troubleshoot common cable connectivity issues and choose the appropriate tools given a scenario.
- Use the appropriate network software tools and commands in response to a scenario.
- Troubleshoot common wireless connectivity issues given a scenario.
- Troubleshoot general networking issues given a scenario.
Get In TOUCH
Frequently Asked Questions
The CompTIA Network+ certification is ideal for entry-level professionals who want to learn the fundamentals of networking without focusing on a specific product. The CCNA badge has no prerequisites, but it is recommended that you take a three-month course to understand the tested topics.
CompTIA A+ is part of a group of certifications that have been accredited by the International Organization for Standardization and the American National Standards Institute (ISO/ANSI). They have a three-year expiration date and can be renewed through CompTIA’s continuing education (CE) program.
The Network+ exam assesses a networking technician’s ability to install, maintain, troubleshoot, and support a network, as well as understand various aspects of networking technologies such as TCP/IP and the OSI model.