The EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) course is a completely hands-on curriculum with laboratories and exercises that address real world situations. This may be accomplished efficiently using the EC-Council iLabs Cyber Range. It enables you to dynamically access a multitude of Virtual Machines prepared with vulnerabilities, exploits, tools, and scripts from anywhere with an internet connection.
Our guided step-by-step labs offer exercises with comprehensive tasks, accompanying tools, and supplementary resources enabling you to establish a full live range for any sort of hacking or testing.
- Successful completion of the certification program provides you with across the board mastery of:
- Presents a complete scoping and engagement technique
- Provides great reporting writing help to write meaningful and thorough penetration report.
- Hands-on labs showcasing realistic and real-time expertise on each major field of penetration testing
- Provides common templates that are required during penetration test
EC-Council Certified Security Analyst v10
Number of Questions
Multiple Choice Passing
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Customized schedule Learn at your dedicated hour Instant clarification of doubt Guaranteed to run
Flexibility, Convenience & Time Saving More Effective Learning Cost Savings
Anytime – Across The Globe Hire A Trainer At Your Own Pace Customized Corporate Training
ECSA Online Training Certification
ECSA certification boosts your chances of getting employed. According to Pay scale, EC Council certified professionals earn substantially more than non-certified experts. Professionals holding an ESCA accreditation have a greater choice of alternatives, including the following:
- Penetration Testers
- Security Analysts
- Security Engineers
- Network Server Administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Testers
USD 74,000 TO USD 117,000
POUNDS 31,000 TO 61,000
RUPESS 3.5 LAKHS TO 15 LAKHS
AUD 78,000 TO 128,000
AED 132,000 TO 360,000
SGD 49,000 TO 84,000
The ECSA curriculum delivers smooth learning progress continuing where the CEH program left off. The new ECSAv10 incorporates revised curriculum and an industry-recognized thorough step-by-step penetration testing methodology. This permits a student to enhance their abilities in applying new skills taught via extensive practical laboratories and difficulties.
- Penetration Testing Essential Concepts (Self-Study) (Self-Study)
- Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
- Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – External
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Internal
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Perimeter Devices
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
- A varied assortment of EC-Council certification courses accessible at different levels.
- Start your Cybersecurity career with the EC-Certified Council’s Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification and develop your career with further relevant IT security qualifications.
- Clear your relevant examinations with qualified Cybersecurity lecturers and EC-Council iLabs access.
- Course materials for EC-Council Certification prepared by SMEs with constant content updates.
- Get certified with EC-Council certification courses to remain ahead of your non-certified colleagues and become a part of the new standard.
Because of the worrisome development in cybercrime, there is a growing need for cybersecurity expertise. In this industry, a certified ethical hacker will uncover a wealth of financial prospects. A security analyst is vital in the battle against ever-increasing security threats. The ECSA provides you the knowledge and skills you need to secure sensitive data from theft or invasion.
Get the ECSA certification and pass the ECSA exam to become an industry-accepted security expert. You may also earn your LPT certification to fill up your cybersecurity expertise.
Individuals possessing the ESCA certification are acknowledged as EC-Council certified security analysts. These highly sought-after certifications can help you get your ideal cybersecurity employment. Your marketability will be increased with this internationally recognized academic certification.
Get In TOUCH
Frequently Asked Questions
Last but not least, among the Top Cyber Security Certifications for Beginners, the ECSA Certification ranks fifth.
Candidates will be issued the EC-Council Certified Security Analyst certification by completing a proctored ECSA test. The test will be for 4 hours with 150 multiple choice questions. The ECSA test is accessible at EC-Council Test Centers.
On an average, application processing time would be between 5-10 working days after the verifiers on the application answer to EC-Council’s requests for information.
No, the $100 application fee is not refundable
The application procedure is valid for 3 months from the date of approval
You do not need to be certified with CEH in order enroll for ECSA course. However, CEH is highly recommended. If you do not have fundamental ethical hacking abilities, this course is unsuitable for you.