PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) credential is one of the most prominent Agile qualifications for professionals globally. This PMI ACP certification course is established by agile expert practitioners internationally for professionals to enable businesses achieve agile maturity and be more responsive to ever-changing market circumstances. PMI-ACP certification training is suitable for everyone who is trying to obtain a solid knowledge of Agile ideas in a business set up.
PMI-ACP Certification Training
In today’s tough business world, it is vital for project teams and companies on the whole adopt new and changing technologies and frameworks to offer exponential value. In this aspect, Agile project management was a big disruption in the way organizations managed their projects. Agile was a fantastic substitute for the old waterfall strategy utilized by enterprises globe.
This PMI-ACP certification course shows how Agile works and other essential practice approaches towards agile, including Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum, Kanban, Lean, and Test-driven development (TDD) (TDD). With the PMI-ACP certification, show your agile knowledge and abilities to your co-workers, managers, and stakeholders to obtain fair respect when it comes to Agile transformation.
What Will You Learn in PMI-ACP Certification Course?
It is fairly well recognized that the PMI-ACP Certification course will likely aid a person comprehend different knowledge about the agile framework. Also, below are some of the other items contained in PMI-ACP learning objectives:
- Utilizing the finest agile approaches to finish the specified tasks within the cost and before the stated timeframe.
- Acknowledging distinct facts, duties, and framework associated to benefit the organization using the Scrum Framework.
- Getting understanding of the tools and strategies to acquire improved transparency and minimize the troubles inside a well-recognized company.
- Comprehending the information and abilities for diverse settings including problem relationships, collapse, emotional intelligence, etc.
- Be actively competitive with better problem-solving abilities while acknowledging the risks and the implications of each action taken.
CISSP Online Training Certification
The following are some of the primary reasons why you should take the CISSP certification course:
- The CISSP is a global credentialing program that is not country-specific. This gives you global recognition.
- Upon completion of this course, you will have the technical knowledge, abilities, and skills required to develop a complete security program.
- You can set yourself apart from other CISSP certification candidates while looking for a job in the information security business.
- You will have access to vital professional tools such as networking and idea exchange with coworkers.
- It also enables you to prove your talents and knowledge obtained through years of experience in the cyber security business.
- Earning the CISSP certification boosts your reputation and may lead to a stable job.
- By enrolling in the CISSP certificate program, you will be able to enhance your cybersecurity knowledge.
- The CISSP certification validates your ability to create information security policies, standards, and procedures.
- Enables you to become a member of a professional group and network with individuals who share your interests.
At the conclusion of the CISSP certification course, you will be able to:
- You should be able to describe the security architecture, design, and management of your company.
- You will get the knowledge and skills required to become a certified CISSP professional.
- Develop working knowledge in the eight areas suggested by the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
- Learn Access Control Systems, Security, and Software Methodology.
- Able to optimize security operations
PMI-ACP Certification Exam Format
For PMI Members USD 435 and for Non-Members USD 495
120 Questions (100 Scored, 20 Unscored)
3 Hours (180 Minutes)
English, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Customized schedule Learn at your dedicated hour Instant clarification of doubt Guaranteed to run
Flexibility, Convenience & Time Saving More Effective Learning Cost Savings
Anytime – Across The Globe Hire A Trainer At Your Own Pace Customized Corporate Training
- Demonstrate to employers their degree of proficiency in agile concepts, processes, tools and methodologies.
- Increase their professional adaptability in project management tools and approaches
- Introduction to Project Management
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Overview of Project Life cycles
- Life Cycle Selection
- Agile Mindset
- Servant Leadership
- Team Composition
- Agile Project Charter
- Common Agile Practices
- Troubleshooting Agile Project Challenges
- Measurements in Agile Projects
- Organizational Considerations for Project Agility
- Agile and the Project Management Office
- Agile Scaled Approaches
- Agile Team Methods
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
- Agile Analysis and Design
- Agile Estimation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Planning, Monitoring and Adapting
- Process Improvement
- Product Quality
- Risk Management
- Value-based Prioritization
- Agile Analysis and Design
Get In TOUCH
Frequently Asked Questions
As a consequence, if you are applying to an agile firm, PMI-ACP is a must-have on your CV. The Project Management Institute employs the PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) credential to show your competence and experience in agile project management, and it is recognized across industries internationally.
If you opt to attend training course, you will be able to take the test online at the conclusion of the course. All other examinations are taken via Prometric and VUE testing locations.
The PMI-ACP displays your real-world, hands-on experience and skill as a member of an agile team. Gaining and Keeping Your PMI-ACP certification The certification exam consists of 120 multiple-choice questions, with a time restriction of three hours to accomplish it. To preserve your PMI-ACP certification, you must complete 30 professional development units (PDUs) in agile subjects every three years.
Yes. The PMI ACP certificate is valid for three years. The cost of renewing the PMI ACP includes the acquisition of 30 professional development units (PDUs) in agile concepts.
The PMI ACP certification price and passing standards are hefty, although the program offers significant perks. The certification permits the individual to be considered for employment requiring knowledge in Agile, Scrum, Kanban, and other high-demand professions in the sector. A PMI ACP certified expert makes an average of $108,000 a year and is in great demand by organizations that adopt agile approaches.