- Design, development, and deployment of cloud-based solutions
- Implementing essential AWS services in accordance with fundamental architectural best practices,
- AWS services – Network architecture design and maintenance
- Understanding how to use tools to automate AWS networking operations.
Who should sit for this exam?
Candidates with Professional with – are advised to take the AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty exam.
- Understanding and practical expertise with AWS technologies
- Knowledge of AWS Security Best Practices
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services storage choices and consistency models
- Understanding the complexities of AWS networking
- Understanding AWS service integration
Exam Format and Information
AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Japanese
Multiple Choice and Multi-Response Questions
Number of Questions
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Customized schedule Learn at your dedicated hour Instant clarification of doubt Guaranteed to run
Flexibility, Convenience & Time Saving More Effective Learning Cost Savings
Anytime – Across The Globe Hire A Trainer At Your Own Pace Customized Corporate Training
- Set up connectivity for hybrid IT.
- Determine an effective hybrid IT architecture connectivity solution based on a situation.
- Explain how to use AWS Direct Connect to extend connection.
- Consider design choices that make use of AWS Direct Connect.
- Establish routing policies for hybrid IT infrastructures.
- Use AWS networking ideas.
- Define network designs on AWS based on customer needs.
- Based on an examination of a current implementation, provide optimized designs.
- Determine the network needs for a unique workload.
- Create an acceptable architecture depending on the needs of the client and the application.
- Given a network design and application data flow, evaluate and optimize cost allocations.
- Consider AWS automation options for network installations.
- Consider tool-based solutions for network operations and administration within AWS.
- Make use of Route 53’s capabilities.
- In a mixed IT infrastructure, evaluate DNS solutions.
- Determine the necessary DHCP configuration within AWS.
- Determine an acceptable load balancing method inside the AWS ecosystem given a situation.
- Create a content distribution plan to maximize performance.
- Reconcile AWS service and network needs.
- Examine design criteria to ensure they are in line with security and compliance goals.
- Assess monitoring tactics in support of security and compliance goals.
- Examine AWS security features for network traffic management.
- Encryption technologies should be used to safeguard network connections.
- Troubleshoot and resolve a network problem given a scenario.
Get In TOUCH
Frequently Asked Questions
This exam will cost you $300 USD, plus any applicable taxes.
- AWS is one of the world’s major cloud service providers.
- The certification will help you improve your AWS service abilities and be employed by a good employer.
- AWS offers multiple levels of certification, beginning with a novice level and progressing to a professional one.
- AWS Certified Professionals will be able to investigate new options for a secure future work.
The AWS Advanced Networking Specialty is intended for those who design and implement complicated networking jobs. As more businesses migrate to cloud-based infrastructure, one of the most difficult challenges is locating experienced networking experts.
You will have 170 minutes to finish the AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty test.
AWS Certifications are good for three years; after which you must renew your certification.
AWS Online Training is essential for AWS Certification — So, Click Here to learn everything you need to know about AWS Certification and uplift your career to cloud computing.