This certificate helps firms discover and develop personnel with crucial abilities for executing cloud projects. Earning AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certifies the ability to design and implement distributed systems on AWS.
AWS solutions architect associate course intends to help you go through AWS certification in the first try. This course will aid you in understanding how to build, deploy secure and resilient apps on AWS Cloud with industry professionals. This AWS solutions architect associate training will enable you to strengthen you overall AWS architecture expertise as after taking this course you will be able to:
- Conceive and design architectural solutions on the basis of client needs
- Give optimum implementation strategies and advice throughout the project life-cycle.
Along with the necessary type of academic knowledge to earn the certification, you will also acquire hands-on experience in dealing with cloud computing throughout this AWS architect program.
- Navigate the examination process’s logistics.
- Recognize the test format and question types
- Determine the relationship between the questions and AWS architecture ideas.
- Exam questions need you to interpret the topics being assessed.
- and a lot more
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Exam Format
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
720 out of 1000
English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), and Korean
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Customized schedule Learn at your dedicated hour Instant clarification of doubt Guaranteed to run
Flexibility, Convenience & Time Saving More Effective Learning Cost Savings
Anytime – Across The Globe Hire A Trainer At Your Own Pace Customized Corporate Training
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Course
Participants in the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Certification Course will gain knowledge of the following topics:
- Creating a multi-tiered architectural solution
- Creating high-availability and/or fault-tolerant designs
- Using AWS services to design decoupling mechanisms
- Choosing the Best Resilient Storage
- Searching for elastic and scalable computing solutions for a workload
- Choosing high-performance, scalable storage for a workload
- Choosing the best networking solutions for a workload
- Choosing efficient database solutions for a workload
- Creating a secure access point to AWS resources
- Creating safe application tiers
- Choosing the Best Data Security Options
- Identifying cost-effective storage options
- Finding cost-effective compute and database services
- Creating cost-effective network designs122
Get In TOUCH
Frequently Asked Questions
One of the most demanding AWS credentials is the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional. To pass this exam, you must have extensive understanding of cloud computing and numerous vital AWS services. I already had many years of AWS experience under my belt when I decided to pursue this certification.
And, as I said at the outset, the simple answer is no. Many things (as we’ve seen today) can be completed on AWS without the need for coding. If you want to create apps, you’ll need to master application code.
The SysOps Admin certification is often considered as the most difficult AWS Associate certification. However, it is very beneficial to complete all of the Associates before attempting the considerably more difficult Professional tests.
Preparation time, on the other hand, is mostly determined by experience level. If you have some AWS expertise, 2–3 weeks of preparation is sufficient; however, if you are a total newcomer to AWS, 4–6 weeks is a suitable period.
AWS Online Training is essential for AWS Certification — So, Click Here to learn everything you need to know about AWS Certification and uplift your career to cloud computing.