The CCNP Data Center certification qualifies you for professional-level positions in Cisco data center technology. Automation and programmability are now included in CCNP Data Center to help you scale your data center infrastructure.
By enabling new applications and enterprises that link everything – people, devices, and machines – technological advancements are generating more data than ever before. Data center teams may use automation to scale and safeguard their infrastructure with intent-based networking. To take advantage of these opportunities, today’s data center employees must have a broader set of skills and a greater understanding of strategic technology areas. That breadth and depth is provided by the CCNP Data Center certification programme.
Obtaining CCNP Data Center certification validates your knowledge of data center solutions. To obtain CCNP Data Center certification, you must pass two exams: one covering core data center technologies and one covering a data center concentration of your choice, allowing you to tailor your certification to your technical area of focus.
The following exams and training are required to obtain the CCNP Data Center Certification:
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric
- Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing
- Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric
- Designing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing)
Designing Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric
Benefits of CCNP Data Center Certification
- Position yourself for progression in the fast-paced world of data center technologies.
- Expand your knowledge of information center automation.
- Earn a Specialist certification if you pass any CCNP communication – core or concentration exam.
- Pass the CCNP core communicating exam to qualify for the CCIE information Center workplace communicating.
- Connect your CCNP certification badge to all or any of your social media profiles.
CCNP Data Center Exam Format Core exam 350 – 601 DCCOR
Concentration exams (choose one):
Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
Configuring Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switches (DCMDS)
Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure – Advanced (DCACIA)
Implementing Automation for Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUI)
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Customized schedule Learn at your dedicated hour Instant clarification of doubt Guaranteed to run
Flexibility, Convenience & Time Saving More Effective Learning Cost Savings
Anytime – Across The Globe Hire A Trainer At Your Own Pace Customized Corporate Training
(STP, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, VPC, VXLAN, Multicast, BFD, & Network Security)
- Virtual Device Context (VDC)
- Virtual Port-Channel (VPC)
Application Centric Infrastructure
(Multi-Pod, Multi-Site, Remote Leaf, Fabric Infra Structure & Transit Interconnectivity)
- Virtual Device Context (VDC)
- ACI Introduction
- ACI Leaf & Spine architecture
- APIC Controller
- Protocols in ACI
Unified Computing System (UCSM)
Hyper converged Infra- Hyper Flex
- configurations and initializations
Further tasks such as
Storage Area Network
Introduction to Storage
- Topologies in Storage
- What is FC?
- Addressing schemes in FC
- Fabric Services
Automation and Orchestration
(UCSD, Cloud Center, Inter-sight, Python, Ansible)
- What is UCS?
Further creating ports, VLAN, pools, policies, etc.
Get In TOUCH
Frequently Asked Questions
CCNP Data Center Certification consists of five exams, four of which must be passed in order to obtain CCNP DC Certification.
There are no approved prerequisites for the CCNP or CCIE certifications.
A CCNA certification would not be required in order to obtain a CCNP certification.
- A single expert-level written exam may be required.
- A single expert-level Lab/Practical exam is required.
- Pass any three individual professional concentration exams.
The CCNP certification is valid for three years.