The CompTIA IT Fundamentals or ITF+ (plus) certification is designed to assist you in furthering your career in information technology (IT). It helps students decide whether a career in IT is suited for them or to gain a more thorough grasp of IT. CompTIA IT Fundamentals can also be used to move to more complex certifications like CompTIA A+ and, with more expertise, CompTIA Network+ and CompTIA Security+.
IT CONCEPTS & TERMINOLOGY
Understand notational systems, demonstrate the fundamentals of computing, and explain the importance of data and troubleshooting.
Understand how to configure and install common peripheral devices on a laptop/PC, as well as secure a basic wireless network.
SOFTWARE AND APPLICATIONS
Manage software applications, comprehend the various components of an operating system, and explain the purpose of application architecture methods.
DEVELOPMENT OF SOFTWARE
Understand programming language categories, logic, and the purpose of programming concepts
FUNDAMENTALS OF A DATABASE
Capable of explaining database concepts, structures, and purpose, as well as methods used to interface with databases
Understand the concerns about the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of secure devices, as well as best practices.
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) (FC0-U61) exam is intended for candidates who are:
- Advanced end users interested in a career in IT.
- Candidates interested in pursuing professional-level certifications.
- IT professionals with a strong understanding of the field.
- Marketing, sales, and operations personnel in information technology-based organizations.
|Exam Codes||Exam FC0-U61|
|Number of Questions||Maximum of 75 questions per exam|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice|
|Passing Marks||650 (on a scale of 900)|
|Testing Provider||Pearson VUE|
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Customized schedule Learn at your dedicated hour Instant clarification of doubt Guaranteed to run
Flexibility, Convenience & Time Saving More Effective Learning Cost Savings
Anytime – Across The Globe Hire A Trainer At Your Own Pace Customized Corporate Training
The Crucial Domain of the CISSP Certificate
The CompTIA ITF+ test focuses on identifying and explaining the principles of computing, IT infrastructure, application and software, software development, database fundamentals, and security. Candidates that are successful will have the following abilities:
- Set up a Windows computer workstation and use fundamental software apps.
- Recognize the functions and types of devices found in a computer system.
- Use fundamental computer maintenance and support concepts.
- Learn the fundamentals of software and database creation.
- Connect laptops and mobile devices to home networks and the internet.
Determine the security problems that influence the utilization of computers and networks.
IT occupations are predicted to expand at a substantially greater rate than the national average (11%), with 531,200 new positions added between 2019 and 29. (Source: United States Bureau of Labor Statistics)
Almost three-quarters of employers globally consider technology to be a critical aspect in achieving company objectives (11%). (According to CompTIA International Trends in Technology and Workforce) To use these tools, all personnel must have basic IT abilities.
- Install and configure identity and access management services.
- Implement secure specification concepts and system design.
- Implement and describe best practices in risk management, as well as the business effect
- Install, configure, and install network components while analyzing and debugging issues to ensure the structure’s security.
- We are worldwide known as a leader in offering technical training.
- Your convenience is at the top of our priority list, which is why we have national trainers available to provide our best courses at a time and location that is convenient for you.
- Our timetable is flexible, so students may begin training whenever they are ready.
- At each level, we will be cooperative and helpful.
- There are no restrictions on the number of batches that can be attended till your membership expires.
Get In TOUCH
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the CompTIA certification is well worth the money.
CompTIA now provides a number of test coaching options for CompTIA ITF+ to fit your individual learning style and timetable, several of which may be used in conjunction with one another as you prepare for your exam. There is a plethora of information available to assist you in determining whether CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ is suited for you.
We recommend that you have a look at our example CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ Certification Practice Exam. This may help you to induce the impression of realism and may provide a hint to the questions asked during the actual CompTIA Certification conversation.
CompTIA is dedicated to helping IT professionals lead the charge in a digitally connected world, with nearly 2 million IT certifications given worldwide.
FC0-U61 is only accessible in English.
CompTIA certification is valid for three years from the date of issue.