The goal of this Certified Performance Management Professional (CPMP) course is to emphasize performance management principles that contribute to effective and efficient organizational performance. By creating the next generation of performance specialists, this course will provide a solid basis for adopting performance management. They will serve as the foundation for the organization’s performance measuring capabilities.
Furthermore, this acquired performance expertise will assist you in comprehending, establishing, activating, reporting, and producing value through the use of KPIs within the firm. By finishing this course, you will obtain theoretical knowledge as well as hands-on experience with a number of performance management tools and methodologies.
Fundamentals of business management
Syllabus in Depth
- Architecture of the System.
- The significance of putting in place a Performance Management System.
- Governance of the Performance Management System.
- The levels of performance management.
- The instruments of the Performance Management System.
- Evolution of the Performance Management Lifecycle
- Review of strategy.
- Recalibration of the Performance Management System.
- Models of Organizational Capability Maturity.
- Maturity Model for Performance Improvement
- Management of organizational performance.
- Management of divisional performance.
- Management of departmental performance.
- Employee performance evaluation;
- Dimensions of data quality.
- Data analysis levels
- Business analysis methods
- Report preparation.
- Rules for data display in well-structured reports;
- Communication channels for performance reports.
- Performance evaluation meetings.
- The decision-making procedure.
- Follow-up on performance review meetings that is effective.
- Development of a portfolio of initiatives.
- Initiatives that document form functions.
- The process of documenting initiatives.
- Initiatives are being monitored.
- Organizational, divisional, departmental, and personnel levels.
- Project management, process management, quality management, and customer service management are all capabilities.
- Stakeholder performance includes supplier performance, joint venture performance, board performance, and personal performance.
- Managing Change.
- Employee performance evaluation.
- Employee involvement.
- Examples of bonus schemes;
- Project management, management of processes.
- Quality management; management of customer service.
- Stakeholders, Performance of Suppliers.
- Performance of joint ventures, performance of the board of directors, personal performance
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Customized schedule Learn at your dedicated hour Instant clarification of doubt Guaranteed to run
Flexibility, Convenience & Time Saving More Effective Learning Cost Savings
Anytime – Across The Globe Hire A Trainer At Your Own Pace Customized Corporate Training
For whom is the Performance Management Certificate intended?
The certificate training course is designed for anybody who manages direct reports and teams. The course is designed largely for persons in business and industry, and the curriculum is tailored to the specific demands of the corporate sector rather than the government or charity sectors. For fast-growing businesses, there is also an increased emphasis on performance management training.
- What you should look for when receiving KPI reports from data custodians to assure data quality.
- How to use various business analysis methodologies.
- How to Write an Appropriate Performance Evaluation Report.
- Learn from experience by looking at numerous samples of performance reports.
- How to have effective performance review sessions.
- How to make data-driven judgments.
- How to Create an Initiative Portfolio;
- How to Document Initiatives
- How to recalibrate the Performance Management System.
- How to assess the maturity of the Performance Management capability.
- How to implement a performance culture throughout the business;
- How to effectively manage employee performance.
- Analyze a set of performance data to gain useful insights.
- Create a performance evaluation report.
- Create a flowchart of the decision-making process.
- Improve your organization’s project management by keeping track of all active projects.
- Create a survey to measure the organization’s maturity level in terms of performance management competence.
- Create a survey to examine how well workers understand and adhere to the organizational performance culture.
- Create a template for evaluating employee performance.
Get In TOUCH
Entrepreneurs, analysts, and professionals from other industries who are interested in performance management will get the information required to better comprehend performance management.
The networking opportunities, as well as the ability to share information and personal experiences, provide a one-of-a-kind learning experience that aids in the acquisition and assimilation of performance management abilities.
Individuals in upper/middle management and their organizations will be pleased to learn that the “Certified Performance Management Professional” course provides the pillars, tools, and resources needed for the effective implementation of a Performance Management System within their organizations, regardless of their field of expertise.
By exchanging best practices in the field, participants and trainers may devise solutions to problems that arise inside businesses.
Professionals in positions such as Strategy Manager, Performance Manager, or Performance Architect who already use certain practices within their organizations or have already implemented certain processes and tools can now check whether the business activity meets the standards and, as a result, identify opportunities for improvement.