Microsoft Azure is a popular cloud service that provides a variety of products and services. With subscription-based infrastructure, platform, and services, Azure has enabled businesses to increase their presence, performance, and profitability. Azure is a highly available, scalable, and robust platform for deploying and developing business solutions, with stringent data security. Azure’s ability to host, control, and manage applications with anytime, anywhere access has propelled it to the forefront of cloud platforms. This Azure Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure certification course provides a thorough understanding of Microsoft Azure’s various solutions.
What is the AZ-204 Exam?
So, what exactly is the AZ-204 (Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure) test all about? In brief, the AZ-204 test is designed for Cloud Developers who are already acquainted with the Azure platform. It seeks to show competency in designing solutions on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Passing this single test will get you the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate Certification.
- This test is a replacement for the previous AZ-203 exam (Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure).
Highlights of Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- Extensive knowledge of designing, developing, testing, and maintaining cloud applications and services on Microsoft Azure.
- Implementing IaaS solutions, Azure functions, user authentication and authorization, secure cloud solutions, and API management
- Exposure to the development of web applications
- Understanding the creation of solutions utilizing Cosmos DB storage and blob storage
- gaining knowledge of event-based and message-based solution development
- Experimenting with caching and content delivery within solutions
- Learning how to instrument solutions for monitoring and logging
Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
40 – 60 Questions
English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Korean, Spanish, German, and French
Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure AZ-204 Exam Measured Skills
- Develop Azure compute solutions (25-30%)
- Develop for Azure storage (10-15%)
- Implement Azure security (15-20%)
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions (10-15%)
- Connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services (25-30%)
Salary for AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Exam Certified Professional
A AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Exam Certified Expert’s annual salary in
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Customized schedule Learn at your dedicated hour Instant clarification of doubt Guaranteed to run
Flexibility, Convenience & Time Saving More Effective Learning Cost Savings
Anytime – Across The Globe Hire A Trainer At Your Own Pace Customized Corporate Training
Participants in the Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure AZ-204 Certification Course will gain knowledge of the following topics:
- Implement IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) solutions.
- Developing Azure Web Service Applications
- Azure Functions Implementation
- Creating solutions that make advantage of Cosmos DB storage
- Creating solutions that make advantage of blob storage
- Putting Azure authentication and authorization into action
- Putting in place safe cloud solutions
- Caching and content delivery are being integrated into systems.
- Instrument solutions for monitoring and logging
- Create an app service logic app.
- Putting API management in place
- Creating event-driven solutions
- Creating solutions based on messages
Get In TOUCH
Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t worry, you are at the correct spot. We feature the most up-to-date and accurate questions, correct answers checked by our specialists and an outstanding test simulator.
Enjoy practicing with our fantastic test simulator on your desktop computer or mobile device. Study hard questions and answers of our Practice Test and put your faith in us, you won’t regret it!
Candidates should be fluent in Azure SDKs, data storage choices, data connections, APIs, app authentication and authorization, compute and container deployment, debugging, performance tweaking, and monitoring.
Candidates must have 1-2 years of professional development experience and knowledge with Microsoft Azure.
No, Microsoft Azure certificates do not expire. Previously there were credentials which after 2 or 3 years required renewal but now Microsoft have eliminated such policy.