PgMP (Program Management Professional) certification necessitates the knowledge required to guarantee the accomplishment of program objectives. Professionals involved in PgMP Certification have their own assessment of the project’s goal and condition. Also included is information to assist this project-level action in order to ensure program objectives are met. Professionals who manage programs and demonstrate their expertise, talents, and performance in project management are elaborated by PgMP Certification.
PgMP Certification Online Training Overview
The Program Management Professional (PgMP)® training course will provide you with a comprehensive introduction of topics such as program strategy alignment, lifecycle management, benefits management and governance, and stakeholder engagement. This training program will prepare you to become a Program Management Professional (PgMP)®.
- Learn how to use tools and approaches to manage complicated, multiple-projects.
- With realistic example templates, you may learn about the Program Lifecycle and its 54 processes, competences, tools, and approaches.
- Learn how to put large-scale projects in place that are in line with corporate goals.
- Learn about project management fundamentals such as resource and budget allocations, timelines, and hazards.
- Learn about the challenges that large-scale project implementations confront by using real-world examples.
- Learn how to communicate, encourage others, and improve your leadership abilities.
- Learn general project management skills that will aid in the realization of the organization’s goal.
- Project, Program, and Portfolio Overview
- The Interdependence of Program Management, Operations Management, and Organizational Strategy
- The Program Manager’s Role
- Program Manager Competencies and Skills
- Introduction to the Portfolio and Program Governance Boards as well as the Office
- Program management performance domain definition
- Phases and Activities of the Program’s Life Cycle
- Interaction between Program Management Performance Domains
- Alignment of Organizational Strategy and Programs
- The Program’s Mandatory Requirements and the Business Case
- The Program Plan and the Program Roadmap
- An Overview of the Program Lifecycle
- The program definition phase, as well as its sub-phases and activities
- Advantages of the Program the Phase of Delivery and Its Activities
- The Program Closure Phase, as well as its sub-phases and activities
- Introduction to the Benefits Lifecycle and its connection with the Program Lifecycle
- The Development and Implementation of a Benefit Dependency Map (BDM)
- Benefits Scoring, Benefits Path Finalization, and Benefit Register Preparation
- BRP (Benefits Realization Plan), Benefits Trajectory, and Benefit Distribution Map creation
- Benefits to Program Management Plan Mapping
- Definition of the Benefits Transition / Sustainment process and its operations
- Introduction to the Domain of Program Governance
- Prioritized governance objectives
- Structure and composition of governance
- Responsibilities and Roles
- Escalation of Issues, Auditing, and Quality Management
- Program Introduction Program for Stakeholder Management Identification of Stakeholders
- Planning for Stakeholder Engagement and its Relationship to the Communication Management Plan
- Engagement of Stakeholders
- Question and Answer Session – Add-on Skills PgMP Question Bank Discussion
- PgMP Application Filing Discussion
- Exam Question Patterns and Exam Strategy Discussion
PGMP Exam Pass Online Format
Program Management Professional (PGMP)® Certification
Exam cost – Member
Exam cost – non-member
Multiple Choice Questions
PMI membership fee
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Customized schedule Learn at your dedicated hour Instant clarification of doubt Guaranteed to run
Flexibility, Convenience & Time Saving More Effective Learning Cost Savings
Anytime – Across The Globe Hire A Trainer At Your Own Pace Customized Corporate Training
Program Management Professional Certification
There are several reasons to pursue PGMP certification. Because it is the inevitable next step for seasoned experts. You are on the path to program management as you lead bigger and many connected projects with changing pieces. As a professional event and organization, PGMP certification requires consideration.
- Broad breadth
- High demand
- Professional development
- Benefits the business
- Increases your marketability and experience
- On the first try, we used our methods. Take and pass the PgMP Exam
- The PGMP application procedure, criteria, and PGMP exam overview
- Program management and the PGMP program
- Interaction between Portfolio Management, Program / Project Management, and Organization Strategy.
- The Program Manager’s Roles and PGMP Certification
- Program Management certification’s key responsibilities
- This certification covers five program management performance domains.
- Interactions between PGMP certification
- Secondary education (equal to a high school diploma, an associate’s degree, or the worldwide equivalent)
- 48 months of project management experience OR a PMP certification
- During the previous 15 years, 84 months of program management experience
- A four-year degree
- 48 months of project management experience OR a PMP certification
- Within the previous 15 years, you must have had 48 months of program management experience.
- Managing a number of projects and negotiating challenging operations
- Knowledge of program procedures and business strategy
- Utilize various tools and approaches to effectively manage programs.
Get In TOUCH
Frequently Asked Questions
Cash and checks are two examples of payment methods.
- Internet Banking
- Card Debit
- Credit card
- American Express
Certainly. You are allowed to take the test three times within a year after receiving your authorization letter. However, extra expenses are required for the retake, which costs $500 for PMI members and $600 for non-members.
If the idea of the PgMP® certification still makes you nervous, remember that knowledge and program management skills will be your biggest allies on this trip. If you want to give your résumé a boost or if you want to take on high-level duties that will challenge you, the PgMP® certification is your best choice. Yes, it is a lengthy procedure. Yes, it may be aggravating. And, certainly, don’t use that as an excuse not to follow your dreams. Consider it a difficult obstacle that will strengthen your will to achieve your objective—the PgMP® certification goal.
The main goal is to certify students with this PgMP Training so that they can use it in their future careers. In today’s environment, management is an important aspect of the job, and these talents are appealing to all candidates. So, in order to make any graduate candidate an expert in management, this PgMP Training is built in this manner.
It is important that you must know these tips given in this article for PgMP Exam Pass in the first attempt before giving the actual PgMP Exam.