The Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is a worldwide recognized project management certification that examines a candidate’s ability to manage the people, procedures, and business goals of a professional project. There are approximately one million PMP certification holders worldwide, according to the Project Management Institute (PMI) which administers the certification. It is useful to project managers in practically every area, including health, construction, information technology (IT), and business. PMP exam preparation program to obtain entire knowledge of managing a project from the start stage to effectively finishing it. The PMP certification course is suitable for everyone who is eager to grasp the PMBOK Guide and take their Project Management profession to the next level.
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Training
In today’s environment, anything and everything is a project. It is a highly projectized environment across industrial sectors, with several problems and complications in completing a project on schedule and within budget. With businesses losing 109 million dollars for every billion dollars spent on projects, it makes sense to simplify an organization’s whole project management setup, beginning with the portfolio, program, and projects.
In this respect, PMP certified professionals assist organizations in ensuring that projects follow internationally accepted best practices, as specified in the most recent PMBOK Guide- 6th (sixth) Edition. There are over 1 million PMP Certified Professionals, demonstrating the project management certification’s popularity among professionals and businesses worldwide. Participants in the PMP certification online training will be given a copy of the course material as well as a course completion certificate from a PMI Registered Education Provider (REP).
Among the job positions that may benefit from PMP certification training include, but are not limited to:
- IT Managers
- Project Managers
- Team Leads
- Project Associates
- Project Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Project Coordinators
- Associate Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Program Managers
- Project Consultants
- Project Sponsors
- Software Developers
- Aspiring Project Managers
- Anyone who wants to learn all there is to know about the PMBOK Guide.
Anyone who wants to pass their PMP certification test
PMP Certification Exam Format 2021:
PMP Exam Cost
For PMI Members USD 405 and for Non-Members USD 555
Multiple Choice, Multiple Responses, Fill in the blank, Matching, and Hotspot
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Turkish, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Korean
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Customized schedule Learn at your dedicated hour Instant clarification of doubt Guaranteed to run
Flexibility, Convenience & Time Saving More Effective Learning Cost Savings
Anytime – Across The Globe Hire A Trainer At Your Own Pace Customized Corporate Training
What has changed since the previous PMP exam?
Change is a constant in certification tests; each certification has a procedure in place to update its fields of knowledge in order to stay up with new technologies. The PMP has undergone major change. The certification test used to be divided into five knowledge categories. The updated 2021 version now includes three knowledge areas. These domains, as well as the exam content weights assigned to them, are as follows:
- People: Emphasizes the soft skills required by project managers to successfully lead a team (42 percent).
- Process: Concentrates on project management’s technical components (50 percent).
- Business environment: Examines how projects and organizational strategy are linked (8 percent).
The 2021 certification test plan is split into tasks, like with previous versions. The basic duties within each domain are described as tasks. Each domain and its associated responsibilities will be discussed in detail below.
New PMP Exam Content Outline
Previously, the PMP Exam outline was based on five domains; however, as of January 2nd, 2021, there are only three domains stated below. In addition, the proportion of questions from each domain that occur in the PMP certification is mentioned.
- Manage conflict
- Lead a team
- Support team performance
- Empower team members and stakeholders
- Ensure team members and stakeholders are adequately trained
- Build a team
- Address and remove impediments, obstacles and blockers for the team
- Negotiate project agreements
- Collaborate with stakeholders
- Build a shared understanding
- Engage and support virtual teams
- Define team ground rules
- Mentor relevant stakeholders
- Promote team performance through the application of emotional intelligence
- Execute project with the urgency required to deliver business value
- Manage communications
- Assess and manage risks
- Engage stakeholders
- Plan and manage budget resources
- Plan and manage schedule
- Plan and manage the quality of products and deliverables
- Plan and manage scope
- Integrate project planning activities
- Manage project changes
- Plan and manage procurement
- Manage project artifacts
- Determine appropriate project methodology/methods and practices
- Establish a project governance structure
- Manage project issues
- Ensure knowledge transfer for project continuity
- Plan and manage project/phase closure or transitions
- Plan and manage project compliance
- Evaluate and deliver project benefits and value
- Evaluate and address external business environment changes for impact on scope
- Support organizational change
Get In TOUCH
Frequently Asked Questions
The PMP certification is achieved by qualifying for, applying to sit for, taking, and ultimately passing a test.
Applicants must fill out an application. Interested candidates can apply online at pmi.org. The application cannot be terminated after it has begun, however it may be saved incomplete. It will be available for 90 days.
The cost for PMI members is $275. Nonmembers will pay $375.
Your contact hours, no matter where you get them, should never expire. They may be used to apply for the PMP test at any time, as long as they were obtained prior to application.
Your PMP exam results will be sent to you immediately after you finish your exam at your allocated test station.