Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification is one of the most popular and necessary certifications for an IT Professional working in the cloud computing area. As you are all aware, AWS certified professionals are in great demand in the cloud market. The AWS Certified Developer Associate is one of Amazon-Web Services’ three associate-level certifications.
This AWS Certified Developer – Associate (DVA-C01) test is intended for those who work as developers. It confirms an examinee’s competence to:
- Demonstrate understanding of essential AWS services, usage, and fundamental AWS architectural best practices.
- Demonstrate understanding of AWS cloud-based application development, deployment, and troubleshooting.
- To interface with AWS services and build solutions, use the AWS SDK.
- As data storage, use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB.
- Utilize Amazon Kinesis, AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and Amazon Simple Workflow Service to integrate applications and data (Amazon SWF).
- For service authentication, use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- For user authentication, utilize Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito.
- Improve application scalability by using Amazon Elasticache and Amazon CloudFront.
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS Cloud Formation are used to deploy apps.
130 minutes to complete the exam
65 questions, either multiple choice or multiple response
Pearson VUE and PSI; testing center or online proctored exam
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Customized schedule Learn at your dedicated hour Instant clarification of doubt Guaranteed to run
Flexibility, Convenience & Time Saving More Effective Learning Cost Savings
Anytime – Across The Globe Hire A Trainer At Your Own Pace Customized Corporate Training
AWS Developer Exam Topics
Deployment section in AWS Developer Associate exams includes 22 % of overall weightage with topics covered such as,
- Deploy written code on AWS using current CI/CD pipelines, procedures, and patterns
- Deploy apps with Elastic Beanstalk
- Prepare the application deployment package to be delivered to AWS
- Deploy Serverless apps
The security component of AWS Developer Associate contains authentication, authorization, and encryption techniques with having 26 % of weightage. It is a crucial part of this certification. This includes,
- Make authenticated calls to AWS services
- Implement encryption with AWS services
- Implement application authentication, and authorization
This topic covers the 30% weightage in the test that is essential to be focused more while preparing. The portion which is covered in this domain is,
- Write code for Serverless apps
- Translate functional requirements into application design
- Implement application design into application code
- Write code that interacts with AWS services by utilizing APIs, SDKs, and AWS CLI
This part will give detailed understanding about the AWS services and the features featured in it. It covers 10% of weightage in the test and the areas included in it are,
- Optimize application to better leverage AWS services and capabilities
- Migrate current application code to operate on AWS
Monitoring and Troubleshooting category comprises 12 % weightage in which you will gain abilities to recognize issues and how to monitor it. This section covers,
- Write code that can be monitored
- Perform root cause analysis on defects detected in testing or production.
Get In TOUCH
Frequently Asked Questions
If you do not pass the test, you must wait 14 days before being eligible to repeat it. There is no limit to the number of exam attempts you may make until you pass the examination. However, you must pay the entire registration cost for each re-attempt. Additionally, Beta exam candidates will only be allowed one try.
AWS also provides online proctoring for its certification examinations. For its online proctoring examinations, AWS relies on Pearson VUE, a third-party test delivery service. To learn more about AWS online proctored certification examinations, go to the Pearson VUE website.
To become AWS certified, you must first pass the AWS proctored test and then get your AWS Certification. AWS will email you your certification credentials if you get a passing score.
Every three years, AWS certified people should get their certification recertified.
AWS exam is a test intended to evaluate your technical understanding of AWS products and services. AWS certification, on the other hand, is a certificate earned after completing an AWS test. You are awarded a digital emblem and title that you may use to identify yourself as AWS Certified on business cards and other professional material.
AWS Online Training is essential for AWS Certification — So, Click Here to learn everything you need to know about AWS Certification and uplift your career to cloud computing.