When it comes to providing cloud-based services for worldwide organizations, Amazon Web Services is the industry leader. As more firms begin to recognize AWS-certified specialists and professionals, the number of persons seeking AWS certifications has steadily increased.
AWS Machine Learning Certification
Machine Learning is an Artificial Intelligence application that allows computers to autonomously learn and grow from experience rather than needing to be programmed or requiring human interaction. Machine Learning certification necessitates training and skill development, and it verifies your knowledge of building, sustaining, implementing, and deploying Machine Learning (ML) solutions for your organization.
Here are the subjects you will need to prepare for, in brief
- Exploring Data Analysis
- Feature selection and engineering
- Handle missing information
- Handle data that is imbalanced
- Sage Creator
- Ground Truth, Sage Maker
- Identity, security, and compliance
- Management and Governance Instruments
- Your exam will be graded on a scale of 100 to 1000.
- To pass, you must have a score of 750 or above.
- After you have taken the exam, you will get your exam results through email within five business days.
- The AWS Machine Learning Specialty exam is graded on a pass/fail basis.
- Overall, you must pass. Individual part passage is not required.
- The AWS Machine Learning Specialty exam has multiple-choice questions. There are also some multiple-response questions with more than one valid answer.
- No points are deducted for incorrect answers.
- There will also be sections when no marks or scores are given. That is only to gather general information from you and will have no bearing on your exam.
Exam Format and Information
AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty
Multiple Choice and Multiple Answer Type Exam
Number of Questions
English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese
Prospects for Salary for Machine Learning Certified Professionals
Machine Learning, along with AI, is now proving to be a critical strategic effort for businesses all over the world. Regardless of the size or kind of company, ML and AI are being gradually integrated to develop a key understanding of the technology and how it can be utilized to construct resilient processes with little human intervention to avoid mistakes. Machine Learning certification credentials are quite popular nowadays, as firms undergo huge transformations by embracing all of the newest emerging technologies in order to remain relevant in a competitive market. Let’s have a look at the wages of Machine Learning trained experts from across the world.
USD 108,000 to USD 151,000
Pounds 35,000 to 110,000
Rupees 5 lakhs to 15 lakhs
AUD 59,000 to 130,000
AED 200,000 to 352,000
SGD 68,000 to 110,000
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Customized schedule Learn at your dedicated hour Instant clarification of doubt Guaranteed to run
Flexibility, Convenience & Time Saving More Effective Learning Cost Savings
Anytime – Across The Globe Hire A Trainer At Your Own Pace Customized Corporate Training
Study Guide for AWS Machine Learning Certification
When taking the MLS-C01 exam, you must concentrate on four domains:
This domain accounts for 20% of your exam weightage. It assesses the following abilities:
- Creating data repositories for machine learning
- Identifying and implementing data ingestion solutions
- Identifying and implementing data transformation solutions
You will learn about data for machine learning and modelling concepts in this domain. It has a total weightage of 24 percent and consists of the following sections:
- Data preparation and sanitization for modelling
- carrying out feature engineering
- Data visualization and analysis for machine learning
Because modelling is a significant focal area, it receives 36 percent higher weightage than the other areas.
- Business difficulties are framed as machine learning problems.
- Developing machine learning models
- Choose the best model for a certain machine learning issue.
- Optimization of hyper parameters
- Machine learning models are being evaluated.
This domain also accounts for 20% of your overall marks. It is the final domain in your test and covers machine learning services and implementation ideas. This domain covers the following topics:
- Constructing machine learning solutions for availability, resilience, and performance
- Recommending and deploying the best machine learning services for a certain problem.
- Using fundamental AWS security methods to solve machine learning challenges
- Deploying and implementing machine learning solutions
Get In TOUCH
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost of taking the test is $300, plus any relevant taxes.
Those who fail an exam must wait 14 days before retaking it. There is no limit to the number of times a candidate may take the test until he or she passes. The entire registration fee, which is $300 in the case of the AWS machine learning specialty test, must be paid for each exam attempt.
Sign in to AWS training and choose Certification in the top menu to register for a test. Then, choose AWS Certification Account, followed by Schedule New Exam. Choose the Schedule at PSI or Schedule at Pearson VUE option for the test you wish to take. You will then be forwarded to the test delivery provider’s scheduling page to finalize your exam registration.
The exam time limit for the MLS-C01 is 170 minutes.
English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese are the languages accessible for the test.
AWS Online Training is essential for AWS Certification — So, Click Here to learn everything you need to know about AWS Certification and uplift your career to cloud computing.