The AWS Solutions Architect Professional (SAP-C01) exam is designed for those who work as Solutions Architects–Professionals. This test certifies advanced technical abilities and expertise in creating distributed applications and systems on the Amazon Web Services platform.
The AWS solutions architect professional course is intended to improve your technical knowledge and practical skills in order to obtain a better grasp of AWS. AWS CSAP is a difficult certification to pass on the first try. Our AWS solutions architect professional course (CSA-Pro) will provide you with a thorough grasp of the topics covered as well as hands-on experience. This course also includes sample examinations to assist you grasp the exam format. This training session is designed to help you get the most out of your committed study time. The AWS CSAP Certification course will undoubtedly help you pass the certification with ease.
Professionals who are currently working in the area of AWS services or related domains and want to have a deeper grasp of the AWS domain.
You must pass the following test to get the highly valued certifications of AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Professional:
AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Professional (SAP-C01)
Multiple Choice Questions
Number of Questions
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Customized schedule Learn at your dedicated hour Instant clarification of doubt Guaranteed to run
Flexibility, Convenience & Time Saving More Effective Learning Cost Savings
Anytime – Across The Globe Hire A Trainer At Your Own Pace Customized Corporate Training
AWS Solutions Architect Professional Outline
- Develop a plan for cross-account authentication and access for large enterprises
- Figure out how to create networks for large enterprises (for example, an organization with varying compliance requirements, multiple business units, and varying scalability requirements).
- Determine how to create a multi-account AWS environment for large enterprises (for example, an organization with varying compliance requirements, multiple business units, and varying scalability requirements).
- When building and executing a solution, determine the security needs and controls.
- Develop a solution design and execution approach to fulfill the criteria for dependability.
- Choose a solution design that will assure business continuity.
- Create a solution design to fulfill performance goals.
- When building and executing a solution, choose a deployment plan to fulfill business needs.
- Identify current workloads and procedures for possible cloud transfer.
- Based on extensive AWS knowledge, choose migration tools and/or services for new and migrated solutions.
- Choose a new cloud architecture for an existing system.
- Develop a plan for transferring existing on-premises workloads to the cloud.
- Determine the most cost-effective pricing plan for a solution.
- Determine which controls to create and execute to guarantee cost-effectiveness.
- Identify cost-cutting options in an existing solution.
- Investigate solution architectures.
- Develop a plan for improving an existing solution to achieve operational excellence.
- Develop a plan for increasing the dependability of an existing solution.
- Develop a plan for improving an existing solution’s performance.
- Develop a plan for increasing the security of an existing solution.
- Determine ways to enhance a current solution’s deployment.
- On AWS, create and deploy dynamically scaled, highly available, fault-tolerant, and dependable applications.
- Based on the requirements, choose relevant AWS services to create and launch an application.
- Complex, multi-tier systems may be migrated to AWS.
- On AWS, create and deploy enterprise-wide scale operations.
- Implement cost-cutting measures.
AWS SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – PROFESSIONAL certified professionals are most often employed in a range of Solution Architect Job jobs.
Employee benefits packages such as work from home, flexible working hours, bonus, paid cell phone, paid parental leave, health insurance, paternity leave, retirement plan, and relocation help are common among AWS SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT credential holders.
Get In TOUCH
Frequently Asked Questions
No, there is no need to attend any test preparation classes. AWS does, however, advocate specific training programs for a deeper grasp of the AWS platform.
- Advanced Architecting on AWS
What is the retake policy?
If you do not pass the test, you must wait 14 days before being eligible to repeat it. There is no limit to the number of exam attempts you may make until you pass the examination. However, you must pay the entire registration cost for each re-attempt. Additionally, Beta exam candidates will only be allowed one try.
To become AWS certified, you must first pass the AWS proctored test and then get your AWS Certification. AWS will email you your certification credentials if you get a passing score.
Every three years, AWS certified people should get their certification recertified.
- The Cloud Practitioner test costs $100 USD.
- Associate-level examinations cost $150 USD.
- Professional and specialty tests cost $300 USD.
AWS Online Training is essential for AWS Certification — So, Click Here to learn everything you need to know about AWS Certification and uplift your career to cloud computing.