The Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer certification is a globally recognized credential that honed your abilities in making data-driven choices by maximizing the acquired data. The certification programme effectively demonstrates how to gather, process, and analyses data in order to provide relevant insights. This thorough course intends to provide practical understanding of how to design, create, manage, and debug data processing systems, with an emphasis on the system’s critical elements such as dependability, scalability, fault-tolerance, fidelity, security, and efficiency.
A Data Engineer is responsible for performing data analysis to predict future business outcomes, developing statistical models to assist decision-making, and developing machine learning models to simplify and automate major business operations.
Why choose a Professional Data Engineer?
This data engineering certification programme will help you to:
- Data structures must be defined and managed.
- Work with data processing systems
- Data analysis and integration of pre-built ML services
- Create a procedure for optimizing and analyzing data.
- Understand and use data visualizations
- Recognize and execute security and compliance
Exam Format and Information
Exam for Google Professional Data Engineer
A Professional Data Engineer collects, transforms, and publishes data to allow data-driven decision making. A Data Engineer candidate should be able to design, implement, operationalize, protect, and monitor data processing systems with a focus on security and compliance, scalability and efficiency, dependability and fidelity, and flexibility and portability.
Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer
Multiple Choice Examination
No Scoring Criteria
English, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Customized schedule Learn at your dedicated hour Instant clarification of doubt Guaranteed to run
Flexibility, Convenience & Time Saving More Effective Learning Cost Savings
Anytime – Across The Globe Hire A Trainer At Your Own Pace Customized Corporate Training
Let’s go over the exam outline after we’ve gotten a better understanding of the necessary details.
- First and foremost, appropriate storage technologies must be chosen.
- Following that, create designs for data pipelines.
- Third, create a data processing solution.
- Finally, data warehousing and data processing must be migrated.
- First and foremost, storage systems must be constructed and operationalized.
- Following that, pipelines with processing infrastructure will be built and operationalized.
- To begin, using pre-built ML models as a service.
- Then, an ML pipeline is deployed.
- Third, select the proper training and serving infrastructure.
- Finally, machine learning models must be measured, monitored, and troubleshooter.
- First, consider security and compliance.
- Then, with dependability and fidelity, ensure scalability and efficiency.
- Finally, ensure portability and flexibility.