OSCP Online Training & Certification Course can essentially be active. It will increase knowledge from basic hacking concepts to more complex tactics. In addition, it will also show learners how to perform penetration testing using video lectures.
It discovered Kali UNIX and used it to conduct a penetration test. This included learning how to scan targets and perform enumeration to find vulnerabilities in internet applications. Modifying exploit code to suit the environment to exploit the target was also possible.
This course is beneficial for people who have a basic understanding of penetration testing but need a lot of active knowledge to enhance their abilities. The OSCP Certification course places a high emphasis on penetration testing. Throughout this course, you’ll master tactics ranging from the most fundamental to the most complex and cutting-edge to find vulnerabilities through military operations, create and/or apply exploits, and be ready to boost privileges in order to test your information system defenses.
The Offensive Security Certified Professional program (OSCP) is a certification that focuses on active offense data security and security capabilities. Completion consists of two parts: A 24-hour pen-test communication and a documentation report due twenty four hours later.
OSCP may be an extremely active communication. Developers will benefit from the OSCP online course, which teaches them how to create executive reports using the pen test results. Communicate the results to your managers. You will need to complete the Penetration Testing with Kali course before you can take the OSCP communication. To be eligible for the OSCP, you must complete the course. You will also be able to apply for data security jobs based on the data that you have obtained from the course. Those who pass the course get bragging rights.
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Customized schedule Learn at your dedicated hour Instant clarification of doubt Guaranteed to run
Flexibility, Convenience & Time Saving More Effective Learning Cost Savings
Anytime – Across The Globe Hire A Trainer At Your Own Pace Customized Corporate Training
OSCP EXAM FORMAT
Number of Questions
24 hours, plus 24 hours for reporting
Knowledge of Linux, TCP/IP, and BASH scripting with Python or PERL
- Access to recently retired OSCP exam machines – new!
- Introduction into the latest hacking tools and techniques
- Training from the experts behind Kali Linux
- Learn the “Try Harder” method and mindset
- Earn the industry-leading OSCP certification
About the exam
- The PEN-200 course and online lab prepares you for
the OSCP certification
- 24-hour exam
- Learn more about the exam
Who is the course for?
- Infosec professionals transitioning into penetration testing
- Pentesters seeking an industry-leading certification
- Security professionals
- Network administrators
- Other technology professionals
All students are required to have:
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Reasonable Windows and Linux administration experience
- Familiarity with basic Bash and/or Python scripting
To attend the Offensive Security in-house training requires to prepare the OSCP test. With the Penetration Testing with Kali Linux (PwK) course, OSCP is self-paced.
Lab environment is provided which is a vital component and hands-on approach for the OSCP test. It is conversant with the Linux distribution, standard networking terms and Python. The curriculum’s theme addressed below;
- Penetration Testing using Kali Linux: General Information
- Getting familiar with Kali Linux
- Command-line fun
- Practical tools
- Bash scripting
- Passive information collection
- Active information collecting
- Vulnerability scanning
- Web application assaults
- Introduction to buffer overflows
- Windows buffer overflows
- Linux buffer overflows
- Client-side assaults
- Locating public exploits
- Fixing exploits
- File transfers
- Antivirus evasion
- Privilege escalation
- Password attacks
- Port redirection and tunneling
- Active directory attacks
- The Metasploit Framework
- PowerShell Empire
- Assembling the Pieces: Penetration Test Breakdown
Get In TOUCH
Frequently Asked Questions
The OSCP certification has no expiration date, which is unusual for technical or cybersecurity skills, but it is a benefit to individuals who get it.
The OSCP certification would be very beneficial to cybersecurity professionals working in the following industries or intending to work in them in the future.
Those who do ethical hacking or offensive testing against a system or systems.
Professionals that are in a consulting job connected to cybersecurity, especially offensive security.
specialists who do cybersecurity audits of systems.Advanced security professionals
Those with security or cybersecurity-related job duties, such as cybersecurity analysts, network security engineers, incident responders, and similar professions.
An excellent book, this may be a necessity browse for newbies. It functions as a wonderful continue into the PWK course since it may be a technical guide taking reader through the principles of penetration testing.
- In 1st test if you fail, an exam retake may be booked after 4 weeks.
- In 2nd test if you fail, an exam retake may be booked after 8 weeks.
- In 3rd test if you fail, an exam retake may be requested after12 weeks within 120 days after purchase.
A really tough question to answer. At least hacking all the computers on the student network aside from pain and humility. To pass the test you need skills. This can’t be assured.