Professionals holding the PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®) certification can confidently manage risks. Candidates must undertake risk management planning in projects. PMI Risk management professional (PMI-RMP) ® is a sought-after credential that can help you advance in your career. Furthermore, RMP certification training enables candidates to learn the risk management program. Being a PMI-RMP certified professional teaches you more about risk planning, identification, and analysis. For the project’s success, the applicant need risk management tools and approaches that will allow a professional to adapt to its requirements. “Risk management professional” is applicable to any industry for the general ideas of this curriculum.
PMI-RMP Training Course Overview
The Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) certification from PMI recognizes your ability to identify and assess project risks, reduce threats, and capitalize on opportunities. This course was developed in response to the growing need for specialized knowledge in managing complex projects. Individuals who work or wish to work as a project risk manager on a daily basis and want to achieve PMI-RMP® Certification should attend PMI-RMP® classroom training. This course is designed specifically for project managers who wish to learn the Risk Management framework from the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®).
- Describe all of the risk management steps needed to prepare it.
- All Project Risk Management procedures must be understood in order to prepare for the PMI® Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®) Certification Exam. For risk management, adopt globally accepted best practices.
- Mistakes in risk management prevent common dangers
- Describe the ideas and strategies of risk management.
- How they apply to project and operations management on a daily basis
- Instead than reacting to issues, be more focused and proactive in avoiding them.
- Taking care of them when they arise
- A professional’s comprehension of the PMI-RMP test is required.
- Understanding of the eligibility standards is required for the PMI-RMP test.
- The PMI-RMP test application procedure requires knowledge of the relevant facts.
- To pass the PMI-RMP test, you must first prepare.
- Know where to concentrate when studying for the test and how to avoid some of the exam’s gimmicks.
RMP EXAM FORMAT
RMP Certification Member
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Customized schedule Learn at your dedicated hour Instant clarification of doubt Guaranteed to run
Flexibility, Convenience & Time Saving More Effective Learning Cost Savings
Anytime – Across The Globe Hire A Trainer At Your Own Pace Customized Corporate Training
PMI-RMP® Course Module
- Risk Management Process
- Project Uncertainties
- Risks, Threats, and Opportunities
- Plan Risk Management Attitudes and Process
- Identify Risks Process
- Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Inputs to Risk Management
- Project Management Process
- Project Charter and Background Information
- Outputs from Project Planning
- The Work Breakdown Structure
- Communication Management Plan
- Risk Team
- Risk Methodology
- Budget and Timing
- Definitions of Probability and Impact
- Report Formats and Tracking
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Process of Identifying Risks
- Cause-Risk-Effect Format
- Expert Interview
- SWOT Technique
- Qualitative Risk Analysis Process
- Tools and Techniques for Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Motivational and Cognitive Bias
- Risk Rating, Ranking, and Score
- Module 5 Sample Questions
- What is Qualitative Risk?
- Methods to Quantitatively Assess Probability and Impact
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Proving Likelihood of Project Completion
- Prioritizing Risk Analysis
- Methods for Reducing Overall Risk by Identifying Threats and Opportunities
- Responding to Negative Risk
- Planned Positive Risk Response
- Risk Response Plan
- Review Strategies
- Methods for Monitoring and Measuring
- Taking Corrective Action
- Evaluating Effectiveness
- Issue Tracking
- Tools and guidelines for risk management
- Techniques that are freely practiced and practiced by PMI.
- Understand the principles of qualitative risk, the Risk Management Framework, the Risk Life Cycle, and quantitative risk instruments.
- RMP® certification style prep questions and PMBOK® guide – Sixth Edition Guide (exam edition).
- To take the PMI-RMP® certification test, you’ll need 40 PDUs.
- Passing the RMP® Exam requires post-training assistance.
Get In TOUCH
Frequently Asked Questions
This PMI-RMP® Certification Training will assist you in mastering risk management methods, which are a disciplined and objective way to dealing with uncertainty in projects. You’ll learn how to prepare for risks, identify and analyze them, and manage both known and unknown hazards in projects.
The RMP Certification Program can only be retaken three times.
Participants must complete 30 contact hours in order to qualify for the PMI – RMP test.
- A dedicated applicant who is serious about studying for and passing the PMI – RMP test.
- Project and Risk Manager’s
- Project Team Members
The (PMI-RMP) ® test lasts 3.5 hours and consists of 170 questions. There are 20 questions out of the 170 that do not carry any marks.