Professional Cloud Developer is a comprehensive Google cloud training and certification programme that evaluates applicants’ abilities to create strong, scalable, and highly available cloud applications using Google-recommended methods and technologies. The applicant is taught how to create apps that use fully-managed cloud services. This course will show you how to work with next-generation databases, powerful developer tools, and cloud runtime environments. The certification course also teaches students how to write in at least one general-purpose programming language and how to utilize the Stack driver to generate relevant metrics and logs for debugging and tracing application code.
Why Professional Cloud Developer?
This cloud developer training and certification course teaches you all you need to know about:
- Best practices and an efficient methodology for designing cloud-native apps that are highly scalable, dependable, and accessible
- Methods for building and testing apps that are effective
- Applications may be deployed quickly and easily.
- Google cloud services are seamlessly integrated.
- Monitoring the performance of cloud applications is managed.
Who Is This Certification Intended for?
- This certification is designed for app developers who have at least two years of experience managing at least one general-purpose programming language (Python, Java, etc.) and Google Cloud technologies.
- This certification is perfect for you if you have prior expertise with the Kubernetes Engine, App Engine, and Compute Engine.
Exam for Google Professional Cloud Developer
Google Professional Cloud Developer Exam is for Professional Cloud Developers who want to construct scalable and highly available apps by leveraging fully managed services and Google suggested techniques and technologies. The Google Professional Cloud Developer exam assesses your ability to use Google Cloud Professional services and best practices to design, test, deploy, and manage scalable and highly available applications. The Google Professional Cloud Developer Exam measures a candidate’s ability to design highly scalable, available, and dependable cloud-native apps, create and test applications, deploy applications, integrate Google Cloud Platform services, and manage application performance monitoring.
The candidate has to appear and pass the following exam for achieving Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Security Engineer credentials:
Google Professional Cloud Developer
Multiple Choice and Multi-Response Questions
3+ years of industry experience including 1+ years designing and managing solutions using GCP.
$200 (Plus taxes as applicable)
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Customized schedule Learn at your dedicated hour Instant clarification of doubt Guaranteed to run
Flexibility, Convenience & Time Saving More Effective Learning Cost Savings
Anytime – Across The Globe Hire A Trainer At Your Own Pace Customized Corporate Training
Get In TOUCH
Frequently Asked Questions
To pass the Google Cloud Professional Cloud Developer test, you must score about 80%.
- Certification in Google Cloud can improve your abilities and help you find a decent job in the cloud business.
- You will be provided access to a number of Google cloud certified communities in which you will be able to participate.
- Furthermore, Google Cloud Merchandise recognizes individuals for each professional level certification obtained.
The following topics are covered in the Google Cloud Professional Cloud developer exam:
- Deploying apps
- Google Cloud Platform Services Integration
- Monitoring Application Performance Management
- Creating cloud-native apps that are extremely scalable, available, and dependable.
- Development and Testing of Applications
It is preferred that you have three or more years of expertise in the Google cloud business, as well as extensive understanding in managing and building solutions for the Google Cloud Platform.
Google Certifications are valid for two years; after which time you must upgrade your certification.