The Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) Certification is an information technology certification that assesses candidates’ understanding of cloud security subjects. It is managed by the International Information System Security Certification Consortium, ISC2, and was created in collaboration with the CSA.
Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) Training
ISC2’s Certified Cloud Security Professional Certification course is one of the most in-demand cloud-based certification courses in the world. Moving to cloud infrastructure to provide around-the-clock services to consumers internationally is causing a significant upheaval across industrial sectors. There are currently multiple prominent cloud-based systems, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and many more. Working on these platforms is quite simple, but securing your assets on the cloud is a whole other story.
In this context, ISC2 Certified Cloud Security Professional Certification training teaches people and corporate teams superior technical capabilities for designing, managing, and securing data in the cloud by developing necessary apps and infrastructure.
- Participants in the Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) course will gain knowledge in the following topics:
- An organization’s complete grasp of cloud security elements
- Data design, management, and security on cloud platforms
- Required abilities to become a CCSP certified professional
- Learn all there is to know about the ISC2 CCSP Common Body of Knowledge’s six domains (CBK)
- To the cloud architecture, many as-a-service delivery methods such as PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, and others are used.
- Cloud security architecture best practices, design, operations, and overall service orchestration
This area is concerned with basic cloud computing topics. Cloud security problems such as encryption, network security, access control, and hypervisor security must be acquainted to candidates. The domain is concerned with the protection of cloud computing environments such as software, infrastructure, and platform services. Candidates must be able to show their knowledge of cloud security design concepts as well as cloud service certification schemes.
It assesses a candidate’s understanding of cloud-specific technological security problems. It incorporates cloud data storage architecture as well as security mechanisms such as encryption, data masking, tokenization, and data life cycle management. This topic also includes Data Rights Management (DRM) technologies, as well as policy deletion, retention, and archiving. It includes all of the ideas, concepts, standards, and structures used in designing, deploying, monitoring, and protecting the networks, operating systems, equipment, applications, and controls that ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the cloud.
It addresses both virtual and physical security issues associated with cloud infrastructure. This includes cloud service connectivity, virtualization platform security, and audit mechanism execution. A candidate should be able to do cloud risk assessment and design necessary security measures as a response to identified security concerns. The topic also encompasses the development and implementation of business continuity and disaster recovery strategies for cloud services.
This area investigates all application security challenges in cloud computing. A candidate’s understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC), cloud software assurance, and the optimal combination of cloud computing services and identity and access management systems will be examined.
The operations domain addresses operational challenges that arise as a result of adopting cloud computing services. It is geared for cloud infrastructure management and security experts who work for cloud service providers. It primarily addresses technical challenges such as the design, implementation, and administration of logical and physical cloud infrastructure. It also specifies media, hardware, and operator controls, as well as audit and monitoring tools and facilities.
This area assesses a candidate’s understanding of legal and regulatory challenges that arise as a consequence of using cloud computing services. It discusses how cloud computing affects business risk management and how cloud security procedures are reviewed. It also covers outsourced security, cloud contract design, cloud computing vendor management, investigative tactics, evidence collecting such as forensics, legal controls, and so on, as well as privacy concerns.
CCSP Exam Format
Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
700 out of 1000
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Customized schedule Learn at your dedicated hour Instant clarification of doubt Guaranteed to run
Flexibility, Convenience & Time Saving More Effective Learning Cost Savings
Anytime – Across The Globe Hire A Trainer At Your Own Pace Customized Corporate Training
The Crucial Domain of the CCSP Certificate
- The CCSP test includes a wide range of subjects, therefore preparation is essential to ensuring a passing mark. There are many choices for preparation, including self-study, online practice tests, and in-person boot camp-style instruction.
- If you prefer self-study, ISC2 has provided an official guide to the ISC2 CCSP test. The latest edition of the book is about 500 pages long and incredibly thorough. By thoroughly reading the instructions.
- The CCSP certification is one of the few that focuses only on cloud security. Many other Information Technology certificates approach security themes in a generalist manner or with a deep degree of emphasis in another area within the realm of information security. The ISC2 CCSP exam, on the other hand, is intended to assess understanding of the application of cybersecurity methods, tools, and processes to cloud computing. A lot of emphasis is made on highlighting the areas where the usage of cloud computing necessitates a distinct approach to security.
- The CCSP is far from the only cloud-focused certification on the market. Cloud vendors and other certification businesses have created a plethora of different certifications to assess applicants’ understanding of cloud computing ideas and technologies. However, the CCSP’s emphasis on cloud security helps to distinguish it from these other certifications.
- The Cloud Security Alliance’s CCSK certification is the most equivalent to the CCSP (Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge). The CSA collaborated with ISC2 to develop the CCSP exam. According to the CSA blog, the CCSP assesses knowledge of governance, conventional security, and user privacy in cloud systems, in addition to much of the same information as the CCSK.
- The CSSP is most likely the most comprehensive cloud security certification available. It is intended to assess understanding of cloud security subjects on a par with the CISSP certification.
Get In TOUCH
Frequently Asked Questions
This CCSP certification training is great for security consultants, security engineers, cloud architects, cloud computing professionals, security managers, system architects, enterprise architects, security administrators, security architects, system engineers, and anybody else who wants to pass the CCSP test.
The CCSP is a standalone certification that complements and expands on current credentials and training programs such as (ISC)2’s Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and CSA’s Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK).
Passing the test requires a score of 75% or above. If a candidate fails the test, he or she may retake it by enrolling again and paying the exam price. There is no limit to how many times a candidate may take the test. The CCSP Certification is only valid for two years.
Yes, the answer is yes. It is challenging, but only for those who lack cybersecurity understanding and skills. Cloud computing has grown in popularity as a result of the CCSP Certification criteria and strong demand. For real cybersecurity seekers, the CCSP test is not tough. There is no quick fix for passing the CCSP test at the lowest possible CCSP certification fee.
When enrolling in a CCSP course and finishing the whole CCSP certification curriculum with correct time management and taking care of your professional commitment, you need adequate CCSP certification training. You must cover every aspect of the test, and with CCSP certification training, the difficulty level of the CCSP exam is minimized.
Yes, just like any other cybersecurity certification, the validity of the CCSP certification has an expiration date. It is valid for three years from the day you obtained it after completing the CCSP test.